Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
Sorry you non-believers cannot accept the fact that our God is a vengeful one. The great flood, Sodom and Gomarrah, locusts, Red Sea, etc...

I am not saying the hurricane was sent from God to destroy NO days before a queer party, but He does make his presence known when He is pissed. His ways are not ours, so don't try wrapping your brain around it.
Did I get anything wrong?.

My office staff of 13 contains about 25% Gays, they have an excellent sense of ha ha, dresses amazing, have excellent taste in almost everything. I have NOTHING against their lifestyle as I do not care what goes on in their bedroom, Nor do I care what hetro's do in the privacy of their own home....

If you thing being Gay is a choice you are a sad individual.

The only thing I do not see the point of is them having special rights...they are HUMAN BEINGS who were born different, should be accepted as long as the sexual part is kept private...

Sorry to dissapoint you off2blowalterboys, I am as hetro as they come, happily married with a gem of a daughter.

I believe you are judged on who you are not what you are, so the way I see it, God created Hetro's and Gay's equally, you sir, are going to hell for spreading your twisted views...