I will not respond to all but just a few obviously stupid ones.

Originally posted by Renee:

I thought that this might get you all stirred and woke up this morning...........

(What Men Ought To Know...)

Whenever possible, please try to say whatever you have to say after the movie.

Ya, if you live in an alternate universe! I have dated too many women to know that this is a female problem.

Our bedtime headaches are inversely proportional to the number of baths you take.

It's a proven fact that you get more clean and use less water by taking a shower.

Don't insist that we "get off the damn phone" and then not talk to us...WHAT'S THE POINT?!?!

If you were really looking for an honest answer, you wouldn't ask in bed.

Why ask in bed you say? It's the only time a woman is not on the phone. This covers both comments.

Eye contact is best established above our shoulder-level.

Problem is the eyes are not the best part.

Some women actually know more about a car and the mechanics involved than you do.

Key word here is some. And these women you refer to ARE mechanics.

Cleaning the house is not necessarily "women's work"; besides, most of the "dirt" and clutter is yours anyway.

If only you knew my X girlfriend.

Yes, we know most of the great chefs are men, why is it then you never want to cook?

Because I'd rather get their great cooking by going out to eat and save myself from throwing up after eating your food.

To all women; if you don't like the guy you're with, go get a better one. Too many women date assholes and complain about them only after they marry or commit to them. These women are the original cause of their complaints.