Quote:
Originally posted by Todrick:
Quote:
Originally posted by Mobycat:
[b]Whoever that Jason is...if he's truly that much in debt...hasn't he ever heard of filing for personal bankruptcy?
the majority of those debts are my xterra and my harley... why decalre bankruptcy when those are two debts i'll carry over...

and no... i'm not anywhere close to that far in debt now... I'm in debt, but its manageable... especially with the job offe ri have in AZ... my Debt should be gone in 1 year[/b]
So why not sell the Harley? I completely understand not wanting to, but in the end, is it better to have two vehicles and a load of debt, or one and even more manageable debt?

Keep in mind - I'm not trying to judge you or anything like that. I've got debt, but if I got that far, the Xterra would be gone, as much as I'd hate to do it.
"Nature has constituted utility to man the standard and test of virtue. Men living in different countries, under different circumstances, different habits and regimens, may have different utilities; the same act, therefore, may be useful and consequently virtuous in one country which is injurious and vicious in another differently circumstanced" - Thomas Jefferson, moral relativist