Quote:
Originally posted by ChuckH:

Anyway, the only real reason I replied in the first place was because of the way Sean worded his post as if to say "there are no stupid Democrats; only stupid Republicans!" Well, there are stupid people all over the place and there are certainly more stupid people than there are Republicans so therefore his statement is misleading and wrong. [Wave] [/QB]
I don't know how you came to that conclusion, didn't Trent Lott step down recently because he too opened his big trap? Plus I never inferred there wasn't stupid Democrates out there (Gary hart comes to mind back when he challenged the press to find dirt on him). I was mearly emphasizing how yet another republican recently opened his big mouth before thinking first (and to get under NY's skin). I've stated many times, I HATE BOTH parties, and I'm sick of all the infighting in government today, and how nothing is getting done. This thread has proved to me that the battle lines of Democrate vs republican just get wider and wider, to the point where the common person has "Party Affiliation" on the top of their list when deceiding who to associate with.

As for homosexuality, I wouldn't say I was "for" it, but as long as consenting adults keep it private (key word here), and it doesn't hurt anybody, it personally doesn't bother me. I'm secure enough with my sexual idenity that I can talk/work with homosexuals and not let it bother me. There's no such thing as gay "cooties", and contrary to many of you religious types out there, a homosexual CAN'T make a straight person gay, anyone who "converts" was gay to begin with. Homosexuals are BORN gay, it's not their fault, and it's not something they choose on a whim. In this day and age of hate crimes against them, and HEP/HIV running amock, why would ANYONE choose to be gay? What I find really fasinating is how Madman said he received "info" on Todrick from others on this site. I didn't think he had any friends here, must be that some here had hard feelings for Todrick.

Mad man:

If you're looking for dirt on me, keep looking, you won't find any. I'm a straight male, married for 7 years, and I have a 3 1/2 year old son. I have three degrees (most recent a B.S. from Boston University, Bill O'Reilly's old school), I own a house and two SUV's, been working full time for 18 years, I'm a registered Independent (and I vote), and I have no affiliation whatsoever to any church or religion. Most of all I pride myself as being a free thinker, something you are not.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site