Quote:
Originally posted by Sean:

As for homosexuality, I wouldn't say I was "for" it, but as long as consenting adults keep it private (key word here), and it doesn't hurt anybody, it personally doesn't bother me. I'm secure enough with my sexual idenity that I can talk/work with homosexuals and not let it bother me. There's no such thing as gay "cooties", and contrary to many of you religious types out there, a homosexual CAN'T make a straight person gay, anyone who "converts" was gay to begin with. Homosexuals are BORN gay, it's not their fault, and it's not something they choose on a whim.
SEAN, You are making Santorum's point!!!!!!
Here's how... 'As for INCEST, I wouldn't say I was "for" it, but as long as consenting adults keep it private (key word here), and it doesn't hurt anybody, it personally doesn't bother me.'

Until the country is populated by a bunch of flipper babies!

'As for POLYGAMY, I wouldn't say I was "for" it, but as long as consenting adults keep it private (key word here), and it doesn't hurt anybody, it personally doesn't bother me.'

Actually, I don't think polygamy hurts anybody, but its another example of what Santorum was saying.

'As for PROSTITUTION, I wouldn't say I was "for" it, but as long as consenting adults keep it private (key word here), and it doesn't hurt anybody, it personally doesn't bother me.'

Once again... I don't have a problem with legalizing prostitution, but for now its illegal.

As for homosexuals being born gay, that's not completely true. The fact is, a variety of factors seem to lead people to their lifestyle (including upbringing, genetics, exposure to priests laugh and experiences while growing up). Studies of identical twins show that one may be straight, the other gay. If the government ever recognizes homosexuality as a genetic factor only, I look for some homosexuals to figure out a way to use the Americans with Disabilities Act to bleed millions of dollars from private corporations. (just like everyone else is doing.) :rolleyes: