Quote:
Now you are being an idiot. When the fuck did Santorum ever say he wanted gays dead?
My mistake - Sanitorium never said that.

Quote:

The problem with you liberals is that you see homosexual behavior as normal. It is not normal. It is deviant. They choose this deviant lifestyle.
Apparently you missed the definition of the word "deviant." Again, it's "going against a predefined standard." Not the majority, mind you, but the "standard." There is no "standard" for sexuality. Heterosexuality is NOT the "standard," and don't even try to convince yourself otherwise. Read a book. Maybe you'd learn that homosexuality has been around since the Greeks.

Quote:
You liberals are always screaming the government is forcing morality on everyone everytime the word GOD is mentioned.
Exactly where did I mention God? This is about homosexual rights, not God. Again, try READING the posts before responding.

Quote:

Most people are sick of you liberals forcing immorality on everyone.
Who are you speaking for? People in New York, or just madmen in general?

Quote:

Santorum doesn't represent you. He doesn't speak for you. I am sure he will be re-elected in a landslide. The people of Pennsylvania for the most part are good traditional moral people.
Could someone that actually LIVES in Pennsylvania respond to this completely idiotic statement? Does a gay-bashing politician speak for your entire state? Anyone? Anyone? Bueller...Bueller...

Quote:

Unlike you psychotic liberals in the North West. You should worry more about psycho politicians closer to home like that Se. Patty Murray. I bet a deranged liberal like you thinks she is great.
There's that liberal use of the words "psycho" and "deviant." Get a fucking thesaurus already. Does anyone else find it ironic that someone with the handle "Madman" calls everyone else "psycho?"