Quote:
Originally posted by ILUVMYX:

Madman, give my your home address. I'm going to send you a thesaurus. Seriously, I can't read your posts anymore. There's just something about seeing the words "liberal" and "deviant" used like normal people use the words "a" and "the" that's starting to drive me insane.
I figured you would be used to hearing the word liberal at your age. It's a common term used everyday in every newspaper and in routine political discourse.

You probably don't hear the word "liberal" too much now that you are being indoctrinated at some college. The new required diversity courses at all universities have eliminated it from their vocabulary.

I use the word "deviant" because the terms I use in normal everyday conversation are not politically correct. Your affeminate nature would be offended so I use this term to lighten the impact. After all.. I'm trying to be PC. Besides it's both very descriptive and funny.

If my posts drive you insane... use the ignore feature. Otherwise too bad. [Finger] I think I will program some keys for these words. Good idea.