Another one bites the dust, eh? Good find Trihead.

"Delgaudio, who has no prior record, was arrested in November 2001 with a book of obscene photographs he had taken of 15- and 16-year-old girls, according to court documents. The teen-agers went with him on several occasions to a hotel on Pulaski Highway, where they had sex and he paid them to pose in erotic positions for his camera, records show. The girls told Delgaudio their ages, according to police."

I REALLY loved the response:

"He acknowledges the acute moral shortcomings of his conduct, and he will continue intense self-examination and professional and spiritual counseling," the lawyers wrote in the letter, dated yesterday.

Cardin also said he did not want to speak about the case after yesterday's hearing but described his client as "brilliant and eloquent."

Better to be a "brilliant and eloquent" pedophile, then just a regular old one! Why is this sexual predator not going to jail?

confused

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site