Quote:
Originally posted by Costas:

Ahem...gay people have the right to be gay. But do not try to compare the relationship between man and woman to a gay relationship. It's not fucking natural!
If it's not natural, why have there been homosexuals around since the begining of modern man (and possibly longer)? Homosexuals can't "breed", so who keeps "making" them?

Quote:
Why the fuck do we need 'gay pride day'?
The same reasons I guess we need all the other minority pride days: recognition/awarness.

Quote:
I am all for equal rights in workplace and civil rights etc..., but the can NEVER form a family! A child need both a man and a woman's nurturing, not exclusively one or the other.
That's quite the revelation there: Two men or two woman cannot have children, WOW!

laugh

Does this "theory" of family nurturing come from personal experience? Where's your proof?

Quote:
God said 'Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve'.
That's original, did you think of that one yourself?

Quote:
I don't bash gay people
You just did. (see your Adam & Steve remark)

Quote:
I don't believe their relationships can be compared to traditional man-woman relationships. And yes, it is killing family values. A gay couple is NOT a family, CANNOT be a family, and WILL NEVER be a family.
Again, where's your proof?

Quote:
Ok, flame on. [Smoking]
Just did. No one is telling you you have to like homosexual lifestyles (I don't approve of it myself either), but technically since "they" were born gay, that means technically it's "natural", and therefore not their fault. Homosexuality is not even close to being the leading cause of declining family values in this country, the REAL reasons are drugs, crime, and peoples indifference to one another.

My Former 2001 Xterra SE 4x4 With Modifications

My Ex-Xterra Web Site