Quote:
Originally posted by Admin:
Not getting "free" skid plates is not why I am so critical of the product.

First - I was a bit concerned that with the prices they are offering that it seemed a bit fishy. I have found that in most cases if it sounds too good to be true it is. And knowing the spike in steel prices it just makes me curious as to how they are offering such low prices.

Second - The plates will not fit on my Xterra so I would have to find someone close to me to do the review. So what is in it for me again?

Third - Those plates may be big on the Pathfinder side of things (as some have said) but when was the last time you saw a Pathfinder really do any serious offroading?

People may say they love them without actually using them, I on the other hand will wait until they are proven to be good before I shower some new company with praise just because they are making something for a Nissan.

Simple rule about manufactures coming to a board to sell products without permission.
You Carlton, are a CLASSIC example of a complete tool! In fact, the coward you are to delete any or all posts from members or users who purchased Black Panther Skids serves proof of how much a flake you truly are!

To add to the insult of your actions, I will personally rip off all XOC stickers on my truck today, drive over them and personally mail them back to your sorry ass to for you to re-distribute. Hopefully, by the time you get them... I'll have the Nissan Community rejoice by doing the same!

I'm not mad at you Carlton, in fact... I'll personally see that the many Nissan Truck owners who dislike you - now get even with you!

And since you probably edit, re-word, alter and change my post around and then ban me from XOC because of my right to comment on you and your admin abilities...

[Finger] [Finger]

The smiley says it all my friend!

Take care Carlton! [Wave]