Quote:
Originally posted by Accasbel:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]Yes, yes I do. It is the only way to win a war. Our citizens did it from the Revolutionary War on. The Boston Tea Party was the first act of US terrorism. It is the greatest weapon on Earth when used properly.
And how many British citizens or soldiers were killed in this act of "US terrorism"? None. No one was killed, no innocent bystanders were murdered. The Boston Tea Party was an act of civil disobedience and has been described as an act of political theater. That's a long way of from the killing of the innocent.[/b]
In its shortest easiest maybe not precise way to put things: I don't want to see my military killed day in and day out month after month, year after year. Hit the enemy first with a huge punch to the face using whatever methods at hand. You light up the market place with bombs and send folks into heavily populated places and bring the fight to them. You take out a market place, drop leaflets claiming if they overthrow the current government, we will stop. If they don't, do it again and again. They will cease and assist.

And there may not have been any casualties at the Tea Party, but I think when the Brits came to fight like they did for ages, and then had folks fighting unconventionally and raiding the camps, this was terrorism in its finest.

The Atomic Bomb is a classic definition of terrorism. We made our point by inflicting great terror upon those people and they gave up.