Quote:
Originally posted by evansxterr:

As I was putting up an American flag this morning a woman walking by stopped and thanked me for putting it up. She said "seems a lot of people have forgotten already". After some thought I tend to agree. Has it been brushed aside by many?
To my 343 brothers who gave all....you are not forgotten.
Yeah it has been forgotten by many people. There is also a certain element of people who never gave a shit in the first place anyway.

The majority of Americans have not forgotten and never will. It is unfortunate that the minority of people who never cared are a very vocal bunch.

Plus the media is a huge problem. They try their best to get Americans to forget about it. It doesn't fit with their beliefs and the garbage they push out on a daily basis. How many times has a major media outlet shown the videos of the planes crashing into the buildings over the last two years? Did you even see it today?

It's been two years and has Hollywood even made a major motion picture about it with the 9/11 hijackers as characters in a film? No. That would mean the public would see the terrorists for who they are and where they came from. It would have to show their nature and character. They don't want to do that. It doesn't jibe with the bullshit they try to push on the public. Can't do that in a PC world. Many movies made since the mid 90's have CIA or other American government agents as the bad guy. Ever wonder about that?

Interesting though that they lined up within weeks to give some female soldier who didn't do shit (but get captured) a million dollars to tell a politically correct phoney story filled with lies to push their bullshit on the public.

That woman who stopped to thank you was right. You're a good man for flying the flag today. Fly it everyday. It was sad that even here in NY, I didn't see many people displaying the flag in front of their homes today. Two years ago every single home had one.