Its time to get ugly. It time to let Israel declare formal open war against Hamas and all other terrorist organizations. I will go one further. Here is an idea:

Many terrorists blow themselves up for the glory of becoming a martyr, they know that Hamas (and Saddam before he was driven away) will pay their family a nice chunk of change because of what thier son or daughter did in the name of allah.

So I say this, Israel should let it known that they have a new policy they are implementing. If you blow yourself up commiting a terrorist act, you will get a missile in the front door of your families' home. There will be no one there to get the check for your act of violence. You kill innocent civilians, your family gets it. Simple, barbaric, and I would imagine quite effective.

I will say again I am quite happy we are in Iraq. Its better to fight the terrorists there than on the streets of Orlando, or Philly, or New York. Quick, lets name the terror supporting nations off the top of our heads. Iran, Iraq, Syria, Afganistan, Saudi Arabia, Pakistan. Well, it seems to me that a strong military presence right smack dab in the middle of all of them does not seem like a particularly bad thing to me. Especially now that we are pulling out of Saudi Arabia. If you dont think the fact we have 100,000 plus troops just over the border of all these countries doesnt give them pause, you are crazy.

This is World War III. A new kind of war where the enemy is not a conventional army, where the enemy hides in shadows and the only way you know they were there is if something is exploding or burning. In this type of a war, we cannot afford to wait and react, because then it would be too late. We need to be offensive, we need to be aggressive, otherwise it will not work.