Quote:
Originally posted by pnwbeers:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]Why it is fixed from the start...How can this secretive group of has been actors (oscar nominating people) overlook "Walk The Line"? There is no way "Bareback Mt" comes close this movie yet everyone says the gay flick will win.
Brokeback Mountain, not bareback mountain. Watch it before you judge it - don't just take Pat's word for it.

Personally I haven't seen either movie yet, but both are saved in my Netflix queue and I'll watch them as soon as they come out on DVD. They both look to be very good movies.

As for the Oscars, I really don't care much. My only interest in it is seeing Paul Giamatti win one in light of the his snub for best actor last year (Sideways). Normally I wouldn't really care, but Sideways was a great movie and he did a great job in it. I look at it like a make-up call by the officials in sports.[/b]
I will take Pat's word as gospel before I shell out money to support the gay agenda I don't believe in. Why would I purposefully throw my hard earned money towards something like Bareback Mountain? You support the gay agenda, and I'll support the Christian one. We will see who wins in the end.