Quote:
Originally posted by Lazza:
Quote:
Originally posted by Trihead:
[b]Gotta agree man that is disturbing it is so funny.

Off2C still reminds me of the old dude in American Beauty that has the Nazi shit in his house then goes all gay on the neighbor or one of the West Virginia snake handling preachers.
Agreed. And Shahram really rocks. [Wave]

Someday Christians will learn not to cherry-pick elements from the Bible to suit their needs. Why not get into an uproar on divorce/remarriage and the consuming of pork? The answer: because it is much easier to hate another group rather than change one's behavior.

Hating gays is such an unproductive exercise. No one wins. I can't imagine even Jesus would approve.

_Lazza[/b]
We don't hate gays you Christian basher. We hate their lifestyle. Just like we hate the choice a murderer or rapist makes. I don't see you up in arms saving rapists. Why? It is a choice they made. Or maybe they are born that way. You haters who know nothing about Christianity are great to argue with because you are all so blind with hate that you cannot understand the easiest aspects of the religion. You go on being a hater. I understand your heart is filled with evil. Look at Shahram, he is such a good role model. Sorry, being gay is a sin. Being a rapist is a sin. Being a pedo is a sin. They are all equal sins. Stop killing babie. Stop being gay. Any one can stop their bad habits.