Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
Quote:
Originally posted by off2cjb:
[b]
Quote:
Originally posted by socalpunX:
[b]Off2cjb please answer my question before you continue posting in this topic. There are some concerns.

What exactly did you mean by "retribution"?
Seeing that you are not in the equation, it is of no concern to you. Sorry. It is something Trihead and myself will work out.[/b]
That is exactly what concerns me. You made a threat on this board and we have a responsibility to protect the members here and there is a concern there. Now do you wish to explain yourself and your threat?[/b]
Really, since when? Where do you get off thinking it was some sort of physical threat? With all the asskicking comments on here, where do you get off being the one to discern real vs imagined? You call me a name, you better be prepared to prove it in a court, an alley, your home, etc... I am tired of it. I am a sissy and a liberal and will take it to court or whatever it takes. No one threatened anyone with violence. I said if you come at me personally calling me a Nazi, you better have absolute proof. If not, be prepared for retaliation. Remember when someone on here had someone else fired? I ain't gonna put up with some crap. Some I will. When I threaten you physically, it won't be on here. It would be in public, where all can see.