Quote:
Originally posted by xterrapin:
Quote:
Originally posted by DocNo:
[b]You post a provocative picture in a public place and are surprised someone called you on it?
No, not surprised at all. I ask for it, that's what I do. BUT...I have no idea who the dude is. It's one thing when it happens here, amongst friends but to mail something to someone you dont even know; seriously, WTF? Basic, unwritten rules of the internet.

If he truly had a point to make or an argument to start, call me a fag but then open discussion somewhere; which is exactly what I did. Not to mention that his message to me wasnt even constructive, call me a fag and tell me to "join" France. What the hell is that about?
It's obvious, based on his original message to me, that he is a complete moron and cannot back up whatever weak argumument he has for this administration. Which explains why he is so elusive.
Have some balls and back your shit up. I've messaged him there; no reply. I've posted here; no reply.
Bring it on you redneck, fat fuck, Wal Mart shoppin, McDonalds eating, cousin fucking, tarheel asshole.

BTW, Fronterra: I cannot "move on man" until they are out of office and all indicted, sorry.
See ya at the march this weekend .[/b]
I'm there dude!!!! [ThumbsUp]
one thing though, I still don't understand the whole "bring it on" thing you've got going on. Are you tough talking someone on the internet? It is kind of like the movie Starsky and Hutch when Starsky (Ben Stiller) tells a dead mexican dude "you've punched your last ticket amigo" and Hutch (Owen Wilson) says, "did you just tough talk a dead person?"
I did not realize that you were an internet bad ass xterrapin..... you and the "cousin fucker" dude need to have a coke and a smile, or go jump off a building.

Have fun at your protest this weekend, I hope you get the President impeached. [Wave]