Photo of Xterrapin at the protest....

(Click image to enlarge)

Yes... the political indoctrination continues....

Xterrapin has said openly on this board that his parents were leftists. They took him to leftist political rallies from the time he was a toddler. They introduced him to such paragons of citizenry as Black Panther members and people like Abbie Hoffman. Childhood memories any leftist can be proud of.

Now the next generation of Xterrapin's is being introduced, or should I say indoctrinated, into the same political climate.... and what better place to raise such a fine young lad then in the political climate of San Francisco.

Xterrapin's son doesn't even yet know what a corporation is .... or what a business is .... or even the word macroeconomics. But at his very young age he obviously already knows that Walmart is an evil corporation. [Huh?]

Isn't it wonderful to see parents who provide the tools for their children to make up their own minds about the world around them. [Freak]

Diversity is wonderful, right xterrapin? As long as it doesn't include diversity of thought.

I can see that you look like a real tough guy xterrapin. Now I understand why you acted like one. [Freak]