Um, MI. You fully credited the lack of attacks on our soil since '01 to the Iraq War. We haven't had a macerena-like dance since the Iraq-attack either, so keep on fighting. Do you understand? The correlation you make is weak. My God, I hope you aren't in military intelligence. Really. When I was in the Army, it was a joke -- you know, military intelligence was an oxymoron. I guess for this administration, who wants to craft their own realities, perhaps you are the ideal man for the job. Sorry bro, but it's true. THINK! But, that's exactly what they'd rather we not do. Hey, any towelhead in the dark will do, right?

Um, yes if I were attacked by Crips (or Crypts --now *that* would be scary) and I didn't know a specific individual, effective retaliation on my part would be sketchy at best and the law would not be able to charge an individual. And no, they wouldn't just lock up every gang member across the nation. That's where intelligence comes in. To carry it further, if I am hit by Habib and I smack Mohammed in the mouth, did I really make an effective retaliation?

Finally, (sigh...) MI, just because something has a name doesn't make it reality. The Harlem Globetrotters really don't play all over the globe. Nor do they trot across it betweeen venues. OK, it's a "global war on terrorism". Iraq is on the globe (hey, how about that!). That's another, um, slightly weak correlation. There are no doubt terrorists in Canada. Canada is on the globe. LET'S ATTACK!!!! ...I was going to use the US as the ludicrous example here, but of course, thanks to the patriot act, we already are attacking ourselves...