My husband is in the military and I am happy to see so many Bush supporters around here! For those of you who have said "End this war and bring our boys home." Speaking from experience, I want to let you know that you are not "Supporting Our Troops". Yes its a dirty job but nobody can deny that somebody has to do it. The Democrats act like "Our Troops" were forced to go to war, you forget each and every one of our troops and lets not forget their families CHOSE this way of life and most of us are quite happy with our lives. Yes its hard but who's life isn't?

I feel this way because I was in the third grade during Desert Storm and the war frightened me very much (mostly because the only war stories I had heard were from my Dad in Vietnam, no worries they were very sensored.) I honestly felt very thankful that our troops were taking care of that situation so when I grew up, my friends would not have to worry about the middle east...Well, here we are again...and now I am grown up. We pulled out of there once and look where that landed us. Why exactly should we go that rout again? Besides as the most "well off" country I believe it is our duty to help free those who can't free themselves.

Thank you, I'll get off my soap box now. wink