Quote:
Originally posted by GoBuX:
You have GOT to be kidding. It's 8 inches! What if the fucking car was 8" longer. There is no way you can convince me that 8 extra inches will block you in. God forbid if I was standing there with me johnson hanging out. You'd really be SOL then! [Uh Oh !]
Tell you what. I'll take a picture of it the next time it happens, if I have my camera around.

A fucking dually pulled this crap on me YESTERDAY! So yeah, it DOES happen. And yeah, when the parking spot is only 3' wide, and you're taking away 22% of it by having your balls hanging out, you're damn straight it's a problem.

I doubt your dick would be a problem, though. As soft as that little limp thing is, it would easily just be bent and pushed out of the way.

[Finger]

edit:

This is the bike I own.

http://www.motorcyclejournal.net/models/triumph2001/trophy.html

Notice it's 31.1" wide, w/ the hard saddle bags. Now, let's do some math, and realize that 36" minus 8" leaves 28", which means my ass is having to walk 6 blocks, 'cause some jackass with a ball hitch just took up my space...

If his rig were 6" longer, or if he was parked differently (aka, not in their space), then I'd be bitching about people that can't park. But no, the problem is they can park, and their vehicle IS in their own space, but their balls hang over 6-8", 'cause they don't know any better.

So bite me. You don't know what you're talking about.