Quote:
"So what does that do? It causes insurance companies to have to pay more per accident, because some driver was too damn lazy to take off their ball. And then, since insurance companies aren't about to take a loss on something, it causes everybody's insurance rates to go up just a smidge, because some asshat was lazy.

So this little fender bender you were in now has turned into a much bigger ordeal, because you left the ball on. Most likely, considering how little damage was actually done to that car, NOTHING would have happened to either your truck or the car, if the hitch hadn't been there."
SO you think the problem is people with hitches and not people who drive like idiots. I don't see the insurance companies adding fees cause I have a hitch, but they do care how many "harmless fender benders" I've had. Does having a lift make me more more liable cause you're more likely to slide under my bumper causing damage to your hood....

Leaving my hitch in may make me a lazy asshat, but my rear is protected from people who can't pay attention to the road. As someone who drives a motorcycle I would think that should be your reason to preach.

You real issue is with your parking space, not people rear-ending hitches. Oh yeah and you're whining way to much about having to walk 6 blocks. You act like you get bad weather or something......you wouldn't be riding a motorcycle if it wasn't nice enough to walk. Quit whining you sissy bitch [Crybaby]