That pic is about a year and a half old. yes, I have a winch in that thing. And have used it on several occasions. I bought the bumper, used, and put it on while I was waiting for the winch to come in. Incidentally, that bumper's been around the block a few times... It used to belong to the owner of our "favorite offroad" shop in Ohio... It's been on 3 different trucks, so far.

I also don't have the cheesy side graphics on anymore; thanks to a car side-swiping me, insurance paid to have those things removed when they replaced both passenger side doors.

The truck has changed a good bit since that pic. But that's the most current one I could find, online.

Carlton, can't tell if you're mocking the softopper or not, but I will say, it's been a great add-on. Had it for about 2 years, now. Even convinced AC to start selling them. Folds up like a convertible soft top, and can be removed completely in just a couple minutes.

As to the front bumper... Yeah, I know; it'll hurt somebody else's car a lot more than my truck... But it doesn't see the road very often. I'd say I put on about 50 miles a month, tops, unless I'm going on an offroading trip, or if I've got to drive a long distance for work & the wife's car or the jeep are indisposed at the moment. It's just a toy.