Quote:
Originally posted by josecuervo1800:
SO you think leaving my hitch in makes me an "enforcer"? DO people with hitches drive around backing into people or slamming on their brakes enticing accidents?

SO who's the one trying to "enlighten people about their bad habits"...even though its not a bad habit?
No, I'm saying that based on the comments in the entire thread, people that are leaving the ball in on purpose are saying things like:

Quote:
if some dip shit is following me too close I am gonna fuck his car up. I even hit my brakes hard at times just to scare em off [Finger]
or

Quote:
I know that when I have a couple of people that want to tail gate me then I make sure that I can safely do a brake check to them without getting hit and then pull up enough so that they see that they will have a ball go through their radiator the next time they get to f**king close to me and I have to stop in an emergency situation.
If those aren't "enforcer" attitudes, I don't know what is. Not too good with the reading comprehension, are 'ya?

As to this genius comment you made earlier:

Quote:
Oh yeah and you're whining way to much about having to walk 6 blocks. You act like you get bad weather or something......you wouldn't be riding a motorcycle if it wasn't nice enough to walk. Quit whining you sissy bitch
You're a complete idiot. I ride a motorcycle year round, in every type of weather Louisville gets. From nice sunny, 90 degree days in the summer, to cold-as-hell, freezing rain/hail/sleet 10 degrees in the winter. You ever walk 6 blocks (that's a mile and a half, in case you're too stupid to know a city block is .25 miles long) when it's 10 degrees outside? Not to mention the wind that Louisville gets, since we're on the Ohio River? Sissy bitch? Lets see you get your balls out in the weather like that, and then you have a right to talk. Until then, STFU. You don't have a clue what you're talking about.

[Finger]