Hey guys, great pix. We ended up running a bunch of blue trails with a modified GMC sonoma tagging along behind Pika (leading) and myself.
The sonoma did really well considering he didnt have much lift, just a locked rear, full skids, and a set of mickey thompsons.
We ended up strapping him twice on the harder stuff. Pika ran the 33X12.5 goodyear MT/Rs with little slipping and no bypasses. He didnt turn on his locker all day.
I ran my 32"X11.5" dunlops that I used in Moab. They were great in Moab and totally sucked at rausch. Once I got mud in the treads, I was finished. I never needed a tug, but I used the rear locker A lot!! At one point all four wheels were spinning!! I'm not locked in the front yet!!
Neither one of us needed to be strapped or winched all day. I definitely broke in the new skids.
We did trails 14,12,2,1.

And the Chevy pickup with the 44's got to the middle of the 5' mud hole before he found out that his 4 wheel drive was screwed up and only the rear wheels were spinning. I pulled him out the first time, and Pika pulled him out the second time. I'll post photos, it was pretty entertaining. If he had 4 wheel working properly, He definitely would have made it.

And Jorge, the mud hole, next to the 5' hole was came up to the bottoms of my doors, maybe and had a hard bottom, so driving through it was easy, but intimidating. laugh

Here are a few shots... link for full pix

I got "IT" from ebay.
Now it burns when I pee..