Ok, I'll start with XOC- you call it a band-aid. Well take another look at the idlerarm brace what would you call that? By your definition I would call that a band-aid to but most of us use it. I'm not looking to reinvent the steering because it works fine when all the parts are new. I'm just trying to keep it all new and after five wheeling trips everything is still straight. I have now problem with the other solutions, I just can't throw down a grand at one time like a lot of peaple. I'm just giving everyone an option.
axle59- I also thought about your idea. One problem, the rotation can only be controlled at the tierod unless you mount something to the centerlink where ever the roller hits. Now your still talking $$$.
From my observation it's not just the tierod hitting the frame that breaks them. The joint on the tierod has a slot it moves in. It is only suppose to move back and forth. Once the centerlink twists up the ball joint is passed it's range of movement. And it snaps. That is why I think it was DesertRat that was also able to break the EOE adjusters.
If I missed an other real questions I'm sorry. There was to much bull about other things