Quote:
Originally posted by oskana:
so i would have to trim up to be able to go muddin with tires that far out? if they are such a pain why do people do it? i don't see any advantages of it, what are they?
That's what I've been trying to figure out!

The silver Xterra shown is so cranked up on the front that there is no downward travel left in the suspension. The camber is also way off and the driveshaft angle into the CV joints is constantly excessive. Breakage city! And I can't even imagine how horrible that thing must drive on the street.

As far as cutting metal goes, I'm sorry but I still have a couple years of payments left. Cutting and destroying my fenders and the paint on them is not high on my list of things to do to the only vehicle I own and drive everyday. If I wanted to run super huge tires and cut stuff I'd buy something old with a solid axle up front that I didn't care about looks with.

Nope; I'm pretty happy with the 3 inch suspension lift and 32" tires. If it weren't such a PITA I would consider a 2" body lift but the truck is good the way it is.