Well, the picture does not look good (I will have pics on this very soon). The short of it is that it look like aftermarket rims are gonna be difficult and the good old steel black one are gonna be right out of the progam all together [Crybaby] .

Again, the pictures will help but I will try and explain the best I can. The guys as 4wheelparts have been super helpful and we took some pics and I am waiting for them to send them too me.

So, here's the deal. Some of you may be aware that on a disc brake, often the disc itself is "set back" from the baseplate/hub that the wheel itself sits against. A "dish" so to speak that is 3-4 inches deep that puts the disc closer to the vehicle. If you were to take the disc off and set it down on the work bench, it would mak a very wide rimmed bowl. On our trucks, there is no setback (well, only like a 1/4 inch) meaning that the disc surface is almost flush with where the wheel itself lays against the vehicle once the lugs are put on from the outside. (the workbench thing would result in more of a plate). This obviously could cause a problem with the caliper as it would then contact the wheel. Therefore, the spacer/separator that would be in the disc is in the wheel. You can see this clearly when the wheel is off (again, sorry, wait for the pics).

HOW IS THIS A PROBLEM???
Steel wheels - with some wheels, the 'dish' effect of the wheel can be 'steep' and keep the wheel away from the caliper as it goes away from the hub. With almost all steel wheels, this is not the case, it is (relatively) flat. So when we put the wheel up on the lugs, it contacted the caliper from the backside of the face of the wheel (not the inside diameter as would happen with a smaller diameter rim) So, that pretty much does it for the steel wheels, which sucks cause they looked kick arse up against the truck.

Here is the kicker. THEY WOULD WORK IN THE BAcK!!! NO SHITE. WHY? cause the offset exists for the mini-drum for the parking brake. The wheel is set much farther away from the caliper. (and NO, I won't go ghetto)

What about a spacer? Well, that would leave no bolt depth for the lugs to attach to. And as in Nevada, they are illegal in some states and just not a good idea.

WHEEEWH! stay with me.

Other wheels - any wheels now will have to have this built into the backside of the wheel. This should be no problem for billet wheels which are of course, the more expensive.

Keep in mind, this is gonna be the same for the Frontier as well (except for maybe the rear). The good news is, they are selling soo many Frontiers and X's, someone is gonna start making wheels we can use (keep something xrossed). Untill that time, I am afraid we are S.O.L. [Crybaby] [Crybaby] There may be some rims out there on the market but considering the obsure bolt and offset pattern, it might be difficult to find and I am done thinking about it for a while.

Since it is the end of the day (Sat) and they have not forwarded the pics to me, it could be monday before I get them. But if any of you want to take off a front wheel, you will see exactly what i am talking about.
[Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby] [Crybaby]