wow, i just noticed that you have 2 10" subs, and I don't know if each subwoofer is 200W RMS, or if both combined are. Anyway...

Let me explain how amplifiers work, so you can figure this out yourself. RMS power is what matters, RMS is basically the average power in watts that the amplifier gives out (or in a subwoofers case how many average watts it can take). Peak Watts is bullcrap, an amplifier will rarely hit peak, and if it does, within the time frame it does hit you won't notice it.

Now notice how your amplifier has 200 Watts (RMS) @ 4 ohms, but 425 Watts (RMS) @ 2 ohms. Ohms = resistance. The reason that you have more watts at lower ohms is because the resistance is lower, and with less friction equals more efficiency.

Subwoofers and amps are set at different ohms, so what your going to need to do is find a subwoofer willing to accept either 200 Watts (RMS) @4 ohms or 425 Watts (RMS) @ 2 ohms. The subwoofer doesn't have to accept this exact wattage, but I suggest you don't go over the RMS wattage or else the subwoofer will generally over time die.

Sorry if this all sounds condescending I'm just trying to help, and I don't know at what level you stand at with all this. Course if you have anymore questions than just ask (I feel like I'm trying to sell you something...)