I guess the benefit of purchasing the already built mini-computers is easy. It has a nice case, and EVERYTHING WORKS. Makes it easy for us lazy people wink Well, lazy in terms like these, at least.

I've seen some of the cases people make themselves, and most are pretty horrendous. They don't understand the purpose of a plexiglass case. They make it al out of plexi, with holes everywhere, looks pretty bad. I dunno.

But some of those installs on mp3car forums are GREAT. Where they integrate the monitors into their dashes, there are a handful that are really, really nice.

I dunno. To me, that PC pictured above would be great. A bit of money, but hell, probably worth it. Mix that with the Xenarc 7" touch-screen, and you have one hell of a mobile computing solution.

BY THE WAY - On computesr like that, and, well, I guess all computers, how does the DVD play-back work? I've never watched a DVD on a computer. Does it just fill the screen? Would the wide-screen format (16:9) fill up the Xenarc 7" screen perfectly? So many questions, argh!