Ok, it's 2AM over here and I'm bushed. Quick update: mounted the Mocha in the X with the help of Airbutchie and my Dad. Thanks guys! You rock! Added the ODB scanner and a FM modulator to the radio. I know I said I wouldn't be doing that but I was really impressed with the 03's stock sound system so I'm going to be keeping it for a while. The switch to power the FM modulator is pretty slick. It fits JUST right on the console. Got my FRS radio in there too. The antennae will be sitting inside temporarily and I'll just stick it on the roof when I use it. I want to mount it permanently so I'll need to do some diggin around here for the posts detailing how to do that.

Still on the "to do" list is the wifi hub, GPS functionality, and a power management system. Also, I'm going to need to find a better solution for tying all my software together. So far nothing out there has caught my eye and I haven't had time to make my own front end.

Pictures, prices, model #'s and and answers to any questions to come...sometime tomorrow. It's entirely too dark right now and I don't know how much longer I can stay awake.