Ok who wants to show me how to wire my off road lights???? Actually I got that covered, the 'ole Father-In-Law can do anything.

I think we need to agree on a geographical location to meet first and foremost, I only suggested Schaumburg because it was the most central to all those involved in the past. It might not be now, but from where I think everyone is located I think it still is. Also we should keep it simple in the beginning, let's just meet and get to know each other and talk about what we want for the club. Then start doing the things we discussed. It sounds like none of us have done this before so to jump right in without any experience is a good way to make sure it fails.

BroncoX, if you have been talking to folks in other clubs, ask them how their club is set up, this would be very helpful as a start for us!

I say let's strive for a day in April. This way it gives us enough time to pick a spot as well as enough time to plan for it. Plus the fact that I will be in Hawaii over 2 of the next 3 weekends and the other I have plans already! laugh

http://midwestxterraowners.com/