At or around 4:35 PM 08-26-07 (My 7th Anniversary) I hear a loud screech, thud, and debris hitting my Front window.

WTF - I go outside to see the neighbor's car and mine intertwined in my front yard. The Woman was driving (Didn't know English? No NOT Mexican, Asian). She wouldn't talk to me at all, even try to explain her actions.

I demand their insurance card and told my wife to call the police. The Guy that was in the car tells me to lie and say he was driving while she leaves and goes inside the house.

Police arrive and question whether I was parked legally! No my car was facing West on the North Side of the Road (Right Side) Facing the Right Direction. After arguing with her for a few minutes she determines that everyone else on the road is illegally parked. (No other Citations issued to them.)

The Guy gets away with telling the cop that he was driving, but when I protested she obtained her information from him and I think caught him in the lie, but she wouldn't do anything about it other than to "Note it in the report." :rolleyes: He told me that she was a new driver and I asked if she had a license and he said No.

So the short of it is I'm now out my second vehicle with 6-7 Mo pregnant wife and 3 yr old that will have to use the X for thier primary transportation until I can secure a rental.

ETA - She backed out of the driveway across the street so hard that she smashed my car up and into my yard and peeled out like she was going to try and get away until I went out there and made them stay. As you can see they moved the car before the police arrived. I do have to give Phx PD the [ThumbsUp] for getting here in about 10 Min.

Pictures to arrive shortly.

At least no one was hurt and they didn't hit the house. Those who know me, know that we just moved back in in July after just over a year of being displaced by it burning down.

Just had to vent to my friends here.
Thanks,
Adam