I spoke with Greg today. From what he said, it looks like about 2/3's of the bike course is the same as last year. The running coures is new. Same starting point for the bikes, but it'll turn at one point onto the running course from last year. I've asked David for the GPS cords (I have some, but I just don't know where the trial turns and such).

Greg also said that he's not sure if a 2-wheel drive could make it out on the running course. I've again asked David if he knew or not. So, I'll let you know RiNkY. I guess the issue is that it's on an old road used to build the Dam and really hasn't been maintained in about 30 years.

They are also looking for people to help set up the course sometime during the week. He said the day/time is TBD still. They would like to have as many of us as possible out on Saturday afternoon to pre-run the course and to be briefed. He also wasn’t sure of the time of this, but said most likely around 3PM. If you are interested in doing either (or both) of these things, let me know (email or post something here).

It looks like some of the info is starting to come in.