There'll be " Little Chocolate Donuts " for everyone, and it's served early [Huh?] . Rather than cooking up something other than coffee( smile ), plan on eating cliff bars or whatnot. We'll be individually stationed along the bike course at locations thousands of yards from each other, alone. Be sure to have your own individual coolers wtih your sunday afternoon stock of liquids and food. We'll of course all be connected via the FRS radios and CBs smile . Now , dinner Saturday nite of course is still open... I can cook it up if we all decide on one thing; Pork loin w/ cabbbage, apples, and onions on whipped parsnips. Grilled, marinated chicken w/ green chile sc and garlic mashed potatoes. Steaks w/ mush and onions in red wine butter, Jambalaya laugh ? Oor , screw you all wink Bring your spaghettios and see if I care :p
Saturday, I plan to eat junk food on the way out to the lake, maybe in Carefree/Sctsdl.. I'd like to grill outdoors one last time before the fire bans kick in too. Get my grill on laugh