Quote:
Originally posted by defibvt:
Ok, just a question for those who are going to be camping Saturday night. I remember something about pizza and beer Saturday for dinner. Am I right? If not, what should I bring. I have nice propane stove and other camping gear if I need to bring it. Just let me know either here or PM. cool
That's only if the organizors are bring'n it in, and only if we camp near enough to enjoy...

Quote:
Originally posted by dbax:

There'll be " Little Chocolate Donuts " for everyone, and it's served early [Huh?] . Rather than cooking up something other than coffee( [Smile] ), plan on eating cliff bars or whatnot. We'll be individually stationed along the bike course at locations thousands of yards from each other, alone. Be sure to have your own individual coolers wtih your sunday afternoon stock of liquids and food. We'll of course all be connected via the FRS radios and CBs [Smile] . Now , dinner Saturday nite of course is still open... I can cook it up if we all decide on one thing; Pork loin w/ cabbbage, apples, and onions on whipped parsnips. Grilled, marinated chicken w/ green chile sc and garlic mashed potatoes. Steaks w/ mush and onions in red wine butter, Jambalaya [Big Grin] ? Oor , screw you all [Wink] Bring your spaghettios and see if I care [Razz]
Saturday, I plan to eat junk food on the way out to the lake, maybe in Carefree/Sctsdl.. I'd like to grill outdoors one last time before the fire bans kick in too. Get my grill on [Big Grin]
I'll pitch-in some dollars for Dan's Saturday night cook'n. My choice in order of preference:
1) Grilled, marinated chicken w/ green chile sc and garlic mashed potatoes.
2) Pork loin w/ cabbbage, apples, and onions on whipped parsnips.
3) Steaks w/ mush and onions in red wine butter.
4) Jambalaya

As for Sunday breakfast, we plan on doing our normal skillet of sausage or chorizo, eggs, onions, garlic, chese, and burritos. There's always enough for a few people, but maybe not everyone.