Quote:
Originally posted by Yzerman:
[IMG]
Another thing Greg said in his reply email to me was that he would like to get the two groups together again this summer and do this trail he helped open. Here are the details

Quote:
email sent buy Greg[b]
There is a trail up near Payson I opened up several years ago. It's open to every level of 4x4 from stock to comp buggies. There is a forestry road that traverses a wash bed. The road it self is 2WD stuff but where the road crosses the wash, there are some challenges for stock 4x4s. We run straight up the wash. Some sections are fairly challenging and others are 4.5+ and require a winch.

But the best part of the trail is that the stock vehicles don't have to run the hard sections but they can watch the other vehicles do them.

We usually run it in late July after the Monsoon starts and keeps that afternoon temperatures down. We've run it in June too, but it's too hot then.
Sounds pretty cool. If you guys are interested, I'll follow up and maybe we can run this in July as the Xcursion or just as an extra. Let me know.[/b]
That sounds like a lot of fun.

Great pics Mike.