Phil emailed me the paperwork we need to fill out and send back, which I will take care of this weekend.

Phil said that a minimum of 4 people for 5 games are needed. if we have more than 4 people and/or work more than 5 games that is perfectly fine as well. We have the option of many things to do - ticket takers, ushers, drive people on golf carts, etc; The pay rate is 9.00/hr per person, looking at about 5 hours of work per game.

ASU Football HOME Schedule:

8/30 NAU (City of Tempe Night)
Tim, Lindsey, Harry, Georgie, Ramstein92(Scott)
9/6 Stanford
Ted
9/13 UNLV (Faculty/Staff Appreciation)
Tim, Lindsey, Georgie
9/20 Georgia (Champions Weekend)
Ted
10/25 Oregon (Family Weekend/Hall of Fame)
Ted, Tim, Lindsey, Adam, Joannie
11/15 Washington State (Homecoming)
Tim, Lindsey
11/28 UCLA (Senior Day)
Adam, Joannie

Would be nice if everyone posted up at least 1 day they could commit to 100% and maybe a second or third that are possible. We have the possibility of making about $200 per game we work or more...goes right to the club.

My thought is get the early season games, since it is freaking HOT out for wheeling. That way come fall, we can play when the weather is nice.

I will commit to 8/30 and 9/13. Possibly 9/20 as well.

We will use the clubs funds for whatever we vote for. Some have suggested a BBQ in the fall, Hats, Dave & Buster's, sponsoring an clean-up like the 4-peaks one. If you have an idea, present it at the meetings. smile