Yesterday my wife and I went to sheep bridge by way of Table Mesa Rd. to test my new tires out.

I'm not sure what you guys call technical or difficult but for this noob it was probably the most technical stretch of road I and the xterra have ever done, up until you reach NF-24 its slow as you go.

I probably shouldn't have gone out alone, but it just so happens a really cool guy in a beater Yota was heading thru ahead of me, and he knew the trail well. He waited a few times to spot me at some tough spots such as where the road washed out a few days ago at the river.

Some of your trucks will probably take it like a cakewalk but for my stock xterra(except the new tires and my custom sliders) it was a bit of a challenge.

I will have pics in the pictures section as soon as I get access to my website back. For some reason everyone in the world but me can access my website.

We started at 11:30am with a full tank of gas, came back home via Bloody Basin Rd. which is very easy driving and made it back home by 9:30pm with just under half a tank of gas.

I am going to be buying some lights soon, driving at night with only the headlights was kind of a drag.
I would also feel better if I had a lift and some under armour protecting my vitals.