Quote:
Originally posted by Lopaka:

You won't be the only Xterra in the group, but be forewarned, these guys hit trails for the hard core 4-wheeler and are not for the faint of heart.

Yes, I'm one of those X's in HTR, (first one to join laugh ) we hit what we can, but aside from Kualoa and Peacock flats (only available by permit, something like 6-8 trucks at a time confused , seasonally confused ) there aren't any trails you can hit that won't get you crossing the line over into trespassing!

This island would truly be paradise if there was an off road park open to trucks...Kahukus has a 4x4 park, turned out it was for motorcycles/ATVs only, so we got kicked out of there too.

I wish there was more, log on to our HTR website, or get in touch with HawaiianHardbody. This is a constant discussion. We are still trying to find a trail to adopt...

Yes, incase you haven't guessed, I'm sick of having to count "splashing through mud puddles on the way home" or "mistakingly driving over my neighbor's flower garden" as 4-Wheeling :rolleyes:

DKX01