Quote:
Originally posted by Kaiser442:
Quote:
Originally posted by babyX:
[b]Too bad those nasty black streaks were left behind on the rocks. Would make for some gorgeous scenery without them.
I sense a troll...

Life is compromise... we damage nature everyday with construction, mining, emissions, consumption, disposal etc. Basically, you wouldn't have any of the nice things that you have without somebody out there carving up the earth.

The people who understand this, yet have enough of a conscience to want to protect the earth, try to minimize their impact while still enjoying their lives.

That is EXACTLY what these guys did... they enjoyed some great offroading - testing their limits as well as the limits of their vehicles - and they used an established rock trail to do it. This is what Tread Lightly is all about... wheeling in the right places, in the right way - rather than just tearing off through the woods knocking over saplings and digging big ruts.
[Save the fine unicorns]

Awesome - AWESOME pics[/b]

Be nice guys. This is a common misconception and it simply needs to be explained in a way to encourage people to embrace 4 wheeling.
My g/f said the same thing at Hungry Valley. I looked at her and said, "Honey, we're in a OHV."
It's a different world, encourage people to take part and do it right.
Great pics.