Well I had a near catastrophic if not potentially fatal situation happen to me on Wednesday that totally changed me. We were doing a trail called Italian/Cement Creek, just enjoying ourselves at 11,000 feet. Somehow, I ended up with my right side tires hitting a little grass on the downhill side of our off- camber section and it got ugly real fast. Luckily, I was able to get the truck to come to a stop, but it was still rocking to the downhill side with the left front tire coming off the ground. It was all I could do to keep my foot on the brakes. I was on the radio as soon as I could be. The crew that was there got a few straps on the truck to settle it, but it was still probably 30-45 minutes before I was able to exit the truck. Everyone was trying to figure out how to get the truck back on the trail, well, not everyone, some had given up on it and went back to their truck further up the trail (they did come back to help again later). A few people, Nate, Pikachu, Kevin, Chris and the guys from AZXC (Dan, Danimal and Travis) really stepped up to the plate to save my truck. I was pretty much worthless at this point, I was crouched down up the trail ready to throw up at the thought of almost dying, and still possibly losing my truck to gravity. The rest of the gang, Vince, Jason, Peter, Todd, Roger, Stewart, Dave, Steve, Eric, Ivan and Ian (sorry if I'm forgetting anybody) did what ever they could to help, be it holding straps, digging trenches for the recovery gear (awesome idea Nate!), hammering high-lift handles into the ground, trying to comfort me, trying to humor me, whatever it took. I feel that I OWE MY LIFE to the people that were on the trail that day! It has been a very emotional past few days for me. I made the decision to leave GOX early and travel home to my 6 months pregnant wife. Some things are just more important. I am not done wheeling forever, just for a while. THANK YOU EVERYONE. YOU ARE THE BEST. [ThumbsUp]

I'm sure pictures and video will show up when the rest of the group finishes the trip.

"Duct tape is like the Force: It has a dark side and a light side - and it holds the universe together."