Quote:
Originally posted by Top Shelf:
heh...same ole Claus. smile

What do you think of your 'nucks? Since I'm not living on the left coast any more, I don't get to see their games at all. Do they have enough grit to make it a few rounds? I know Luongo has been impressive.

I used to think the Ducks were a lock to come out of the west, but I'm not so sure any more. I don't expect much from my Wings. I do think the Sharks could get far, if Nabby and Toskala continue their hot play.

I'm not so sure about the Sabres in the east too. Trading Biron might not have been the best idea. Miller just hasn't stood out this year to me. Too streaky.

My darkhorse is Atlanta. I guess a first place team can't be a darkhorse, but I think most hockey fans expect the Thrashers to bow out in the first round. Getting Tkachuk really helped them.

New Jersey is a team nobody wants to play in the post-season. All that experience, and Brodeur in net. I'm not a believe of the Pens. No defense, and streaky goaltending. They'll be playing golf after the first round.
Wow I just noticed you moved, could you not have picked a warmer place?.

Having not missed a single game all season i now have to say the Canucks has the biggest chance since the late 1980ties to makke it atleast to the final 4. Luongo is 5 games away from an NHL record for seasons wins. The changes as of late with the new coach as highlight has been the key to get it under way.

I look forward to a Wings canucks slugfest...Too bad you are not out here, just bled for the 4 first games of the play-off's.

[Wave]