Sounds like a problem...If the arm you returned is still good, you should get it back...unless the deal was that they use the old one to make new ones somewhere, etc...and it never mattered in the first place...if the deal was you get the old one back eitherway, that's different.

The $300 deposit question is fuzzy too...deposit on what? What happens if the unit is good/bad or the replacement is good/bad?....etc.

(If it wasn't agreed to before the mess commenced, there's no way to hold them to it....maybe replacement of the NEXT one won't require a new deposit?)

I like Calmini stuff, I have the steering system, and no problems after about 7K so far...but I did order a set of the (XterraXcursion?) experimental bushings...which will arrive shortly.... to try out when/if the time comes.

I went with SLR for the rest of the truck, and have had zero problems with customer service or performance.

Good Luck!

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif