I did a poll on XOC...it seems of the people who responded, about 20% said they had NEVER offroaded.

So - given that the non-offroaders probably are not checking the boards as often as the hard core guys...I might guess that the majority of XOC-ers are off roading at least a bit, but that the board has thousands of registered NON-Offroaders.

I also agree that XOC is Xterra Owners, not Xterra Offroaders, but, lets face it, all you see in these responses is the reply of the respondents...the silent majority is invisible here.

So if 12 posts attack you for washing your truck or [Shudder] slamming it, etc...there are over 12 THOUSAND members who did not.

I think it helps to remember that.

Its a free country, and there is freedom of speech...but you only hear the speaches of those that speak.

laugh

And yes, the smaller turbos need less volume to spool up, so they fill faster (Respond with less lag)...but ultimately, can't generate as much total boost.

You can plumb them to fill together, but, that typically robs the little one of flow, so the are typically set up to fill the 'lil guy, and THEN the big guy.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif