Being graduated doesnt have anything to do with 'who's smarter'. The ability to interpret what you have learned and put those interpretations to work for yourself is what matters. I am not trying to sound better than anyone else, its just a vice of mine.

Otherwise, why dont you STFU unless you have something positive to contribute to the conversation instead of following the lead of your fellow wheelers trying to shut the conversation down or turn it into somesort of arguement.

Personally, i think a well sized and well engineered turbo system will do wonders for the Xterra, anyone thinking otherwise is either too proud to say the 3.3L could use some more help than a little 4psi supercharger gives or are too ignorant to realize what a turbocharger really has to offer other than lag.

Look around, the Xterra isnt quite the most powerful or most capable SUV on the market. While i personally agree that the X is one of the more capable SUV's it still has its strengths and weaknesses. One of the biggest weaknesses is 200fttq at the CRANK...which translates into maybe 180tq to the wheels...in a 3.3L V6 platform, thats nothing. With a turbo system there is the ability to fine tune your powercurve to allow for lots of torque very low in the RPM range...as low at 1,800RPM. It all depends on how you design the kit. A large turbo will do nearly nill to make power down low...yet a small one can make power down low where it is needed, and leave the truck at stock driveability. As someone else stated, "a small turbo that would not make lag would be too inefficient at higher rpm's." This is true to an extent, but how many of you spend your days driving around at redline outside the turbo's effiecient range? Probably none...hopefully.

Therefore, if you use a small turbo to make plenty of grunt down low you will be fine with driving around daily without much of a notice in change of driveability. The power will be made low, right off of idle. Most of you, if your like me, you shift around 3,500-3,750rpm...which is really all you need unless your gunning it all over the place...in which case, you shouldnt be driving an Xterra. So you have plenty of power where its needed.

I am beginning to wonder if anyone is actually reading this or are you just scanning through it and sticking with your own biased and uninformed opinion that turbo's are bad??