Quote:
Originally posted by armourbl:
Quote:
Originally posted by abrcr3:
[b]Well Armour...maybe taking off the spare would lighten your load a little and like the other posts...go all synthetics and change the exhaust to dual and let it breathe better and also a cold air kit won't hurt either. I have an '02 S/C 5 speed and did my exhaust and cold air and went from 270 miles per tank to 330 on a trip to massachusetts, I know it was all highway mileage but hey mileage is mileage.
This is the kind of info I'm looking for. I was thinking the same thing for mods, but just didn't want to throw money at it without some proof that it would help.

Which would you do first, the exhaust or the intake? And where is the best place to get something like this online?

Not sure if I can afford to do either right now, but I'll see what I can do.

ben[/b]
As I said in my earlier post, I've read threads on various engine mods for 7 years now and any improvement is minimal at best. Why waste your time and money?

If you decide to do engine mods, it would be great for you to track what you spend and the time it takes, measure the results, and let us know what the ROI is. Who knows, maybe I'm totally wrong and it's all more than worth it.