Quote:
Originally posted by oface:
How do you do a water injection set-up?
There is no need to do water injection on the supercharged X. Water injection is used to help further cool the air for turbo charged cars that are running huge boost (20 psi+) that have out grown their intercooler. Turbos create a lot of hot air and need the cooling capacity to get their air temps down. The supercharger on the X is pulling air directly from a cool source and the distance from the air filter to the intake manifold is tiny.

I really don't understand you supercharged X guys that are looking for more power. confused Anything more than the smaller pully is not going to net you anything powerwise. Now you can add Nawzzzz (for that extra ricer touch), but why? Even though the internals have been upgraded, are you sure they can even handle the 11 psi that the smaller pully puts out? I guess if you are willing to test the limits at the cost of a new engine then that is your choice I guess... :rolleyes:

BTW, here is some info about what it is... click me

Just remeber a fine mist will cool air, but anything more will cause hydrolock!!! eek