Okey dokey. Throwing my 2 cents in as I chose to go against the majority opinion on this board. I absolutely agree that Bilsteins are a quality product. I also know now from personal experience that getting rid of the stock shocks makes a huge difference. I chose the Rancho RS9000X extended length as I have a PML and will do an SL sometime down the road. The main reason I chose the Ranchos is the ability to choose the setting. Yes, I could have gotten the Bils at 20% stiffer and I'm sure I would have been pleased. But what if they weren't quite right for me? I don't have on board diagnostic equipment to judge performance so I'll have to do with the seat of my pants method. I just wanted to have the ability to dial the stiffness up or down as I choose rather than have a set setting and live with it even though it may not be quite perfect for me.
Either way you choose, I'm sure you'll be very pleased. I can tell you the install is very simple and I'd be happy to help with advice or answer questions. wink

Barry [Wave]