There was video proof.

He can't explain why the tire that he predicted "would slip AS SOON AS THE REVOLVER UNFOLDED"...didn't slip as soon as the revolver unfolded.

He very carefully explained WHY the tire would slip AS SOON AS THE REVOLVER UNFOLDED...as, he explained, from that point on....the tire was "Unweighted".

The video SHOWED a regular shackled suspension go up, and the tire slipped on the regular shackle when the droop resulted in too little weight to have traction...a very normal occurance on droop, no surprise.

Then, The Video SHOWED the Revolver shackled suspension on the SAME ramp...and the revolver unfolded, no slip...the truck contnued up the ramp...STILL NO SLIPPING< EVEN THOUGH THE REVOLVER WAS UNFOLDED...It went a few feet FURTHER up the ramp than the regular shackled version made it...then, when ITS limit of droop was reached...the tire hung and slipped exactly like the shorter shackled version did...

...but it went A Lot FURTHER before slipping...and did NOT slip when it was predicted to, it slipped when I SAID it would, and when OTHER PEOPLE who HAVE Revolvers said it would.

We KNEW when it would slip...they were "Calculating" when it would slip...

It slipped when WE said, NOT when they "calculated".

Call me Joan of Arc riding a Unicorn...but, if I'm right about what was SHOWN...and the "calculations" were wrong about what was shown....

I must be crazy like a fox.

laugh

2001 Xterra '03 VG33, SE 5 spd, 305/70/16's, Revolvers, UBSkidderz, Doubled AAL's, 3"SL/2"BL, winch/bumpers, skids, sliders, OBA, Snorkel, pine stripes....

Friends don't let friends drive stock.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view/501230/tj-tackling-crawlers-ridge-o.gif